Friday, June 5, 2009

Your Host(ess)

I was just going to start posting in medias res but sometimes it's a good idea to know who your narrator is...

I'm thirty. I don't believe in labels but I like girls way more than I liked guys. I perform quasi-managerial office type things for my local government. I'm the oldest of five. I'm bi-racial yet usually just say I'm mixed or half. I love poetry. I'm an insomniac. I am single, again, le sigh. I am a college dropout. I grind my teeth when I'm stressed. I like vodka. I love music, especially the sort others in my life dislike. I read a lot. I like gadgets and new fangled electronics. I love old movies. I am a smart ass. I have lots of opinions. I don't always know when to shut up.

So that's me in a nutshell. Don't worry, future posts will be more interesting.

----------------
Now playing: The Nolans - I'm In the Mood for Dancing
via FoxyTunes

No comments: