Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Cold and Wet Morning

You ever wake up and know something is wrong and panic because you realize you have no idea what happened to you the night before?

That's so me today.

All I know is that I woke up this morning in only my underwear with my bedroom window open. Not like flung wide open but open more than enough to just let the air in. It rained so now I feel the dampness in my bones like I'm an octogenarian.

Ugh.

I didn't drink myself silly or take anything the night before. Sometimes I do retarded things in my sleep, I used to sleepwalk, I still talk in my sleep. I am sure this is a result of being unable to sleep for three days and being so dead exhausted when I went to bed last night.

I can only hope I opened the window before I took my t-shirt off because my blind was up. My neighbour still hasn't forgiven me for accidentally flashing her husband while he was mowing the lawn.

----------------
Now playing: Cyrine Abdul Noor - Law Bass Fe Eyne
via FoxyTunes

No comments: